This program is designed to provide students with theoretical and practical training to qualify them for employment as a Resident/Patient Care Worker. Our professional educational program provides group and individualized instruction with a RN/LPN Instructor present at all times. This program is well recognized by government, private community/nursing care facitlities and homecare agencies .
Upon completion, the graduate will possess the needed skills to provide care and support to the clients who require assistance with personal hygiene, assistance with mobility, assisting terminally ill clients, understanding impairment and mental health issues, and support care and planning.
- Grade 12 or equivalent (copy of high school transcript or GED certificate)
- A Level II Police Records Check including a Vulnerable Persons Check
- Current CPR Level C and Standard First Aid Certificate
- Medical Certificate signed by medical doctor
- Immunization Form
- Current resume with three (3) references attached (personal references accepted)
- $20 Application Fee (upon acceptance, fee will be credited to tuition)
Length: 36 weeks
Class Times: Monday through Friday – 9:00 am to 4:00 pm